‘Safeguarding Children and Protecting Professionals in Early Years Settings: Online Safety Guidance for Practitioners’
1. Why does online safety matter to early years settings?
2. Why does online safety matter to me as an early years practitioner?
3. What online risks might children in early years settings experience?
4. Strategies to minimise risk include
5. What online risks might children experience at home?
6. What online safety resources are there for early years children and parents or carers?
7. What do I need to be aware of when using social media in my personal life?
8. What should I do if I’m worried about a child or a colleague online?
9. What should I do if I have a concern?
10. Where else can I get information about keeping myself safe online?
This is a working document which means that until 4th April 2019 practitioners are providing feedback on the guidance and use of the document
For further details, visit their website by clicking the link below